Backing those who .
OTB Ventures is a leading venture capital firm in the CEE investing in early growth, post-product, high-tech start-ups that are developing unique technologies. Our partners have each over 20 years of entrepreneurial and international venture capital experience, and a proven track record in supporting the expansion of start-ups across international markets. Read more about us
OUR MISSION & strategy
We empower tech entrepreneurs on the forefront of a global paradigm shift.
OTB Ventures is a Real Tech venture capital fund supporting Founders with global ambitions, creating solutions with a unique IP & value proposition and with links to Europe. We provide early growth funding to empower entrepreneurs to scale their business globally, while retaining a strong focus on technology.
- We make critical business and partner introduction happen
- We support You during POCs and initial test phase for future clients
- We lend our experience in build effective sales channels
- We see a lot and are keen on sharing best market practices
- We know people and can assist with strengthening the management team
- If you need real experts, we can help You find independent Directors
- Appropriate and aligned remuneration is vital for startup’s success, we can support you in designing and structuring of compensation and ESOP schemes
- We are connected to global VC ecosystem and can support You in finding additional follow-on investors
- Moreover, through our network and experience we’re helpful with syndicating additional financing (debt and equity)
- We are in contact with multiple strategic investors and are able to find and introduce the most appropriate ones
- Last but not least, due to our experience we can assist you in preparing Your company for a successful exit
- We can help You see the market opportunities clearer
- We shed light on the best corporate governance for the CEO to establish and support their goals
- We truly believe in global potential of our portfolio companies and can instrumentla in supporting international expansion